Enhance your career!
Affordable, high-quality workshops and certificate programs for nonprofit professionals in the areas of management, leadership, grant writing, fundraising, marketing and more.
Focus on your future!
Special training cohort opportunities focused on specific topics for nonprofit leaders.
Connect with us!
Membership program with valuable resources and benefits. Contact Membership at [email protected]
Course Description... Learn how to assess and manage your leadership brand through the intentional use of communication strategies, tactics and tools from accredited public relations expert and certified diversity professional Melissa Vela-Williamson. This national speaker and author will share trustworthy ways you can connect with people at all levels, communicate effectively in tricky situations, and tell an authentic brand story strategically.
- Why Personal Branding Matters in Turbulent Times
- Storytelling and Communication Strategies
- Verbal and Nonverbal Communication Tips
- Nonverbal Communication Tips
- Inclusive Communication Tips
- How to Maximize Speaking Opportunities
- Hands-on Storytelling Practice and Debriefs
1. This class will be held March 19th from 9am to 12:30pm
2. Refreshments will be offered during class.
3. If you are a member of the San Antonio Area Foundation, cost of this class is discounted 25%. Please reach out to [email protected] for coupon before registration.
Please notify us at [email protected] if you have any unique accommodation needs.
Your personal data will not be shared, transferred or sold to third parties.
You can withdraw consent to use your personal data at any time by emailing [email protected]. Please write “Withdraw My Data” in the subject line of your email.
The San Antonio Area Foundation has a no refund policy.
If a workshop and/or class has been unexpectedly cancelled and/or postponed by the Area Foundation, a refund or credit towards another workshop and/or class will be issued. If a registrant is unable to attend a workshop and/or class, a substitute may be sent or a credit may be issued. No credits will be given for cancellations received less than 48 hours before a workshop.